SERVING LAS VEGAS & SURROUNDING AREAS:
Innovative Plumbing Pros employ plumbers in Las Vegas who specialize in gas line repair in Clark County NV. Natural gas is a common form of energy and can be hazardous. Due to the dangers of a broken or inadequate installation of a gas line, it is important to hire professional, experienced gas line repair experts to guarantee your safety.
DANGERS OF GAS LEAKS:
Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that is hard to detect. It is presented with the use of natural gas products and is extremely dangerous if inhaled. Carbon monoxide poisoning causes flu-like symptoms like dizziness and headaches. It can inevitably lead to death if not noticed quickly.
Considering the risks and the fact that it is hard to detect, we offer the following tips to help limit the exposure to carbon monoxide.
- Put carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home.
- Assure proper ventilation of exhaust throughout the home by examining the gas. appliances/fixtures within the home (water heaters, fireplaces, furnaces, etc.)
- Do not use a gas stove to heat your home.
- When using a space heater powered by gas, make sure it is venting properly.
Gas leaks within confined areas also cause illness, but they are easier to detect than with carbon monoxide. Gas produces a distinct “rotten egg” smell to help notice when there is a leak. Even more dangerous is the potential for an explosion when gas is leaking.
If you notice the smell of gas:
- Get away from the home before calling 911 – do not use your cell phone near the gas smell
- Turn off gas valves
- Do not use any electrical appliances
- Refrain from smoking or lighting any flames
- Do not try to find the leak on your own, call the professionals
*TIP – Before doing any work that requires digging (planting trees, building a deck, etc.), call before you dig to assure there is no potential gas lines in the area. This is a FREE service provided to keep you safe.
PLUMBING PROBLEM? LAS VEGAS BEST PLUMBING SERVICE
OUR GAS LINE REPAIR SERVICE:
An inspection of gas lines can assure proper installation. Our plumbers in Las Vegas know the signs of a gas line issues and can perform a gas line repair immediately! They can complete a gas leak detection to see exactly where the gas line is leaking from. This means they will pinpoint the problem quickly, which is extremely important in a gas leak situation. There is no need to gamble with your safety, call a plumber who is experienced in gas line repair when you have any concerns about a gas line problem in your home.
BOOK ONLINE FOR $10 OFF SERVICE CALL FEE