Sewer Repair Service in Las Vegas, Henderson & Boulder City
Do you need an experienced plumber to help with your sewer repair? When a sewer line is cracked, it can be expensive to fix. If not repaired, it can cause health hazards as well. You want a reliable, affordable plumbing company to guide you in the right direction. Innovative Plumbing Pros specializes in sewer repair services for Clark County residents and we are available for emergency service 24/7.
COMMON CAUSES OF SEWER LINE DAMAGE:
- Age: Regardless of the material used for the sewer line, it can break with age. Cast iron pipes tend to get rusted and corroded over time, clay pipes will become breakable as they deteriorate, and the harsh heat in the Las Vegas summers often cause PVC/ABS pipe to break. Needless to say, the older the home, the higher the potential for sewer line breakage.
- Roots: Tree roots are also a common problem when they grow into the sewer pipe causing it to break.
- Ground Temperatures: Pipes more commonly break with extreme temperatures (hot and cold). Freezing temperatures cause the sewer pipes to become brittle and excessive heat causes pipes to condense and break.
- Buildup: Oil, grease, hair and other debris clogging pipes can also contribute to sewer backup.
SIGNS OF A DAMAGED SEWER PIPE:
- Strong odor of sewage around your property
- Absence of water in toilet(s)
- Sewage backup in tubs or toilets
- Sounds coming the toilet (gurgling)
- Continuous slow draining in bathtub
Don’t wait when you have concerns about a possible broken sewer pipe. If you notice any of these signs, call Innovative Plumbing Pros for a sewer inspection. Our plumbers focus on sewer repairs and can determine if you need a sewer repair.
SEWER REPAIR OPTIONS:
The least expensive form of sewer repair is to restore the portion of the sewer pipe that is broken. This is also referred to as a “spot repair”. With a spot repair, only the section of the affected pipe is repaired versus replacing the whole sewer line. It is a more practical option for home-owners but may not always be the best option.
SEWER LINE REPLACEMENT:
When a sewer repair is not an option, the last possibility is to replace the sewer line. A sewer line replacement costs more than a sewer repair but it guarantees there will be no other issues with that line in the near future. Often a sewer spot repair only temporarily fixes the problem depending on why that line is failing.
SEWER LINE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE:
To prevent sewer line damage in the future, Innovative Plumbing Pros recommends regular drain cleaning and inspections as part of our residential and commercial plumbing plans. This will pro-long the life of your pipes and save you money on future sewer repairs! If you are pro-active, you can catch a sewer line issue before it becomes a costly repair.
PLUMBING PROBLEM? LAS VEGAS BEST PLUMBING SERVICE
Innovative Plumbing Pros has the experience with sewer line replacement and determining the greatest resolution. Trust the professionals when deciding which option is best for your sewer repair.
Call 702-602-0758 to have a sewer repair expert help with any sewer problem!